By booking a reservation with Destin Luxury Beach Rentals, LLC, you are stating that you have fully read, understand, and agree to the rental policies listed herein the Destin Luxury Beach Rentals, LLC
1. Age: Reservations will only be accepted by adults over the age of 25 and over. All rental reservations must be accompanied by an adult as set forth. Failure to abide by this rule will result in forfeit of any advance payment/security deposit and rental fees and you will also be evicted from the premises. All of our vacation accommodations are family rentals ONLY. A PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN MUST BE STAYING IN THE UNIT AT ALL TIMES. In accordance with Florida State Statute 509.141, RESERVATIONS MADE UNDER FALSE PRETENSE ARE NULL AND VOID AND CHECK-IN WILL NOT BE ALLOWED. This policy includes reservations made by parents or guardians who do not check in, and/or who leave overnight during the length of the stay. NO EXCEPTIONS! We require one parent or legal guardian for every four persons under the age of 21. Partying or under aged drinking is under a no tolerance policy and is a first offense immediate eviction.
Any behavior constituting a misdemeanor or felony act under law will be cause for immediate eviction. Any behavior resulting in law enforcement being called to the home for any reason will be cause for immediate eviction. There can be no minors staying at our homes without an accompanied parent or legal registered guardian.
All reservations include our damage protection from Rental Guardian for $59.
This covers up to $3,000 for accidental damages, for more details please use this live link, http://destinluxuryrent.rentalguardian.com/available-products.html. =
Unit must be left reasonably clean. Those units left in an abnormally dirty manner are subject to additional cleaning fee for a deep clean.=
All debris and/ or garbage is removed from the unit and placed in the proper receptacles. ($100 fee for excess trash left in the home or on the grounds or surrounding the home that is not in appropriate garbage bags)=
All keys, gate cards, or pool cards are returned to Destin Luxury Beach Rentals, LLC, upon checking out.=
Destin Luxury Beach Rentals, LLC reserves the right to charge additional fees to your credit card if damages exceed the amount of your deposit and\or damage protection and you agree to pay these charges.
3. Check-In: Guest check-in is STRICTLY at 4:00 pm CST
. Destin Luxury Beach Rentals, LLC will do it’s best to have your unit available as closely to the check-in time as possible. Unavoidable delays may occur due to maintenance or cleaning issues. During peak seasons and holidays, there is a possibility that a unit will be delayed for check in. We greatly appreciate your patience as we are working hard to ensure your property is properly cleaned and meets our quality standards.
Unauthorized early check-ins WILL be subject to a fine equal to a full day’s rental rate. Any and all items that may have been damaged or missing and were not able to be inspected and verified prior to an attempted early check-in WILL be repaired, replaced and billed at your expense. There is to be no loitering, parking in driveways or persons on the properties interior or exterior prior to 4pm or all of the above will be enforced and charged immediately.
4. Check-Out: Check-out time is at 10:00 a.m. CST. All late departures will be charged a late check-out fee equal to at full day’s rental rate. Please be respectful of these times as cleaning/maintenance crews are required to follow strict scheduling.
5. Pre-Payment: We require 25% pre-payment of the total rental amount due at the time your reservation is made. Advance payments are applied towards the total rent amount. The balance of your rental is due in full 60 days prior to check-in and may be made by cashier’s check, personal check or a major credit card. Refunds of pre-paid rents will not be given for late arrivals or early departures. Rental rates are subject to all state and local taxes. A $150 fee will be charged on all returned checks. We highly recommend adding travelers insurance to your reservation which can be done through our website.
6. Payment Methods: Payment must be made by cashier’s check, or Visa/MasterCard/Discover. We accept personal checks if received and cleared 30 days prior to the arrival date only.
7. Taxes: Destin Luxury Beach Rentals, LLC will collect and disburse taxes to the State and County levels on all reservations. Taxes are subject to change without notice.
8. Minimum Night Stay: Destin Luxury Beach Rentals, LLC requires a 3 night minimum stay and may require a longer stay depending on the season.
9. Cleaning Fees: This fee covers the cleaning of the unit upon your departure. Excessive trash left in or outside of the home will result in an additional cleaning fee. Free trash pickup comes twice a week, please take trash out on these days to avoid excessive pileup. ALL trash MUST be in tied garbage bags and inside the provided trash receptacles. Trash not in tied garbage bags is subject to a $100 disposal fee
10. Linens & Things: Linens and an initial supply of toiletries (trash bags, toilet paper, laundry detergent, paper towels and face soap) will be provided to all guests. The guest will be responsible for purchasing additional toiletries as needed (toilet paper, trash bags, soap, etc.). Additional supplies are also available upon advanced request.
11. Maid Service: Upon arrival, you will find your unit clean and stocked with linens and bath towels for your use. Maid service will not be provided during your stay unless you have made arrangements with us at an additional cost. You are responsible for keeping your unit clean. Please leave the unit as you found it. Remember that you are staying in someone else's home; treat it as if it were your own. If the unit is left damaged or unusually messy you may be charged additional fees to offset the expense of cleaning and/or repairs.
12. Departure: Upon departure, put all dirty towels in the Laundry Room for house cleaning to pick up. Take out all trash. Turn off all lights. Lock all doors and windows.
13. Smoking: ALL UNITS ARE NON-SMOKING. Violation of the No Smoking policy will result in immediate eviction, loss of rent and the collection of any deposits. You may smoke outside the home as long as it's not on the immediate premises and as long as the butts are disposed of properly. If there are cigarette butts on the immediate grounds or a smoke smell in or on the property an additional $1,500 fee will be assessed to remove the odor and garbage.
14. Pets: Dogs are only allowed in pet friendly units. If any evidence of pet(s) is found in a unit not allowing pets, you will be evicted from the premises with no refund of rent or security deposit and an additional $500 fee to sterilize the environment. There is a $150 pet-deposit required on all units allowing pets, which is nonrefundable. Pet owners will be financially responsible for any damages and extra cleaning. Pets are not allowed on the furniture. If excessive hair is found on the furnishings or comforters an additional $100 fee per item (not to exceed $500) will be assessed to steam clean and sterilize the environment.
15. Owners Closets: Most properties have locked closets that are off limits to guests. These closets/spaces are used for owner storage. Interference with these locked areas is strictly prohibited and violation of this policy will result in additional charges to you along with possible criminal charges.
16. Maintenance: The property owners and management work hard to ensure that the rental property and its amenities are in place and in good working order. Management will be available to handle questions, complaints and supervise maintenance issues. In case of a maintenance problem, management will strive to have the problem repaired as soon as possible after being notified. However, no refund or rate adjustment shall be made for unforeseen failures such as the supply of electricity, water, pool filtration systems, air conditioning, telephone, television or cable service, appliances, plumbing, etc. It would be greatly appreciated if you would report any problems or damage immediately to management.
17. Disturbances: Guests causing excessive noise or any disturbance will be asked to leave immediately with no refunds of rent or deposits.
18. Cancellation Fees and Policies: You may cancel or change your dates prior to 90 days of the check-in date and receive a refund of the 25% deposit. There is a $250 cancellation fee assessed on ALL cancellations.
Any changes made within 90 days of the check in date that result in a shortened stay, change of dates, or change of location or unit are accommodated to the best of our ability buy still may result in loss of entire advance payment. Cancellations and early departures due to inclement weather do not warrant any refund of rent.
19. Hurricane Warnings: Weather is considered an act of God and as such, no refunds will be given unless the home is unstable for living or the local area is inaccessible due to flooding or closures. If you choose to depart during your stay due to inclement weather no refund of rent will be refunded on the excess days. We highly recommend adding travelers insurance to your reservation which can be through our website.
20. Rental Agreement: The renter named in this agreement will be responsible for ensuring that both themselves and all guests, whether they are registered in the rental unit or not, adhere to the rules and regulations affecting the building and/or community that you are staying in. Exceeding the maximum occupancy will result in eviction, loss of rent and will forfeit the security deposit.
21. Liability: The renter acknowledges that management, property owners, and employees do not carry personal liability insurance and cannot be held responsible regardless of fault, for any accident, loss, damage or injury suffered by the renter, members of their party or any other guests which the renter or their party have allowed access to the property, regardless if said loss is a result directly or indirectly from acts of god, danger incident to the sea, any body of water, fire, breakdown of machinery, equipment, acts of government or other authorities, delays or cancellations of or changes in itineraries or schedule or from acts of omission of any airline.
22. Loss/Damage: The renter will release and hold harmless any and all parties involved with the rental, management, and reservations of the property and to release and hold harmless it's owners or representatives for any loss or damage to personal property or for any injury and/or death. The renter further agrees to hold harmless Destin Luxury Beach Rentals, LLC, for any accident, injury or death that occurs on Destin Luxury Beach Rentals, LLC, premises or any property that we rent.
23. Amenities: All rental properties have fully equipped kitchens, coffee makers, color TV's, microwave ovens, Blu-Ray or DVD players, central heating and air conditioning, an iron and ironing board and linens and towels that are to be used in the unit only. It is prohibited to rearrange furniture. You should bring your own beach towels or other beach necessities with you. Locked closets and some garages are maintained by home owners for personal use. Please respect these areas and do not enter or use items found within. A washer/dryer is provided either in the property or on the premises. Destin Luxury Beach Rentals, LLC cannot be held responsible for maintenance issues within the common areas of the property.
24. Guest's Responsibilities: It is the responsibility of the guest to report any damage to the unit within 24 hours of check-in to avoid additional fees. Guests who report damage or loss at the time of check out will be held accountable for missing or damaged items at a reduced rate. Guests who do not report damage or missing items will be charged in full for them when discovered. Guests are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Guests must lock windows and doors securely when not on the premises. Guests understand that exceeding the maximum occupancy will result in forfeiture of the security deposit and eviction. Rearranging the furniture and removing anything from the unit is prohibited.
25. Rate Changes: Rates are subject to change without notice. Published rental rates are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to correct rates that may have been misquoted due to human and/or computer error. Quoted rates are good for up to 48 hours from the time of quote.
26. Construction: Destin Luxury Beach Rentals, LLC has no control over construction in or around the areas of where you are staying. We cannot be held responsible for any inconvenience due to construction in or around the area. No refunds or relocation will be given due to construction.
27. Advertising Accuracy: Destin Luxury Beach Rentals, LLC strives to accurately describe each property either verbally, in writing or by pictures. Rental homes are an ever changing environment which are constantly updated and upgraded. We cannot be held responsible for any possible inaccuracies in these descriptions or pictures.
DESTIN LUXURY BEACH RENTALS, LLC, is the acting agent of the property owner and reserves the right to make exceptions to the above policies at any time for the best interest of the property owner(s).
By signing below you accept these terms and conditions.
Name or Address of Home Rented_________________________________________
Print ___________________________ Sign __________________________ Date_______________
You can print, sign, scan & email back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can mail this form back with your 25% deposit check to:
Destin Luxury Beach Rentals
PO Box 6392
Miramar Beach, FL 32550